I’ve had the same, ongoing migraine for two weeks now, and I’m seriously irritated about it. I managed to do a bit around the house over the long weekend, but mostly I kept myself horizontal and read, because basic functions are hard:
- Standing upright and/or walking: Light-headedness and vertigo make walking without running into things nearly impossible.
- Talking: Words get slurred, mixed-up, and completely forgotten.
- Thinking: The blinding pain that feels like it’s melting your skull sort of takes over all thought.
- Writing blog posts: See thinking and talking above.
- Being a nice person: Pain makes me cranky, which makes me not want to have any human contact or interaction.
I’m going to go lay down now.